I’ve just uploaded a v1.10 release of NetWorth, my personal finance / net worth tracking / budgeting app for Android.
Changes in v1.10
- When viewing a projection you can now see how each budget item influenced your net worth over this period of time.
- Display of budget totals in projections is now sorted and color coded.
- Add new pre-seeded projection dates for 1, 2, and 6 months into the future.
- Added ability to save notes on snapshots to document oddities.
- Fix bugs with text color in charts.
- Distinguish background color for most spinner selections. (black on black was a little difficult to see the boundaries of the spinner)
- Improvements to experience when creating new accounts. (still more work to be done here)