- Granola: Open source workout log for GPS enabled cyclists and runners.
- Rounder: Poker for your GNOME desktop.
- Tito: A build tool for managing RPM based git projects.
Open source projects I'm involved with:
- Subscription Manager: Red Hat Enterprise Linux client tool for managing subscriptions, SSL certificates, and ultimately access to content.
- Candlepin: Java REST API for managing subscriptions. (powers Subscription Manager)
- Spacewalk: Open source systems management solution.
- Fedora: My preferred Linux distribution, maintain a few packages here.
- Rho: An ssh scanner and system profiler.