Tagged a new version of tito today. Some decent new features in this build coming from a number of different contributors.
- Ability to customize rsync options during a Yum repo release.
- Support for release --test.
- Support for builds and releases using software collection libraries. (SCL)
- Ability to skip prompts during releases.
- Fixed broken extraction of bugzilla #'s from commit messages.
- Prompt to install missing dependencies during a build.
- Fixed bug with tagging packages with underscores in release.
- Allow user to define which packages to install during a build --rpm -i.
- Fixed guessing of source filenames in NoTgzBuilder.
- Documentation improvements.
Brought to you by: Miroslav Suchý, Luke Meyer, Sean Kane, Jesus Rodriguez, Martin Bačovský, Sean Burlington
Thanks for the contributions all.
Submitting builds to Fedora as we speak.